求破碎我心

圣十四行诗之14

2023-09-07 12:24 (英)约翰·邓恩
71

圣十四行诗之14首

Batter My Heart,Three-Personed God

三一上主,求破碎我心

(英)约翰·邓恩

(译)John Shan


Batter my heart, three-personed God;

三一上主,求破碎我心

for You As yet but knock,breathe,shine,and seek to mend;

为了祢的荣耀,求不住地雕刻、吹气、光照、修复、找寻

That I may rise and stand,o’er throw me,and bend Your force to break,blow,burn and make me new.

不要将我抛弃,使我可以刚强站立,藉着祢的大能将我破碎、滋育、燃烧、塑造,好使我焕然一新。

I , like an usurped* town, to another d ue, *

我,就像一个叛逆的城镇,自甘堕落,臣服魔君,

Stolen Laborto admit You,but Oh, to no end;

失丧的我,想要凭借自己的努力,接祢重进我心,却在黑暗的压制下,徒劳地呻吟;

Reason,Your viceroyin me,me should defend,

但,你是监察我的,我无论为自己怎样辩申,

But is captived,and proves weakor untrue,

被罪恶掳掠的我,只能越发显出自己的软弱与虚贫,

Yet dearly I love You,and would be loved fain,gladly

然而,祢仍旧向我显明:“我一直深爱你,爱得主动、乐意,你也当爱我,爱得乐意、甘心。”

*But am betrothed unto Yourenemy.

我却将自己许配了祢的敌人,任祢忧愤如焚。

Divorce me, untie or break thatknotagain;

现在,求祢解开我在魔窟中的锁链,使我脱离死荫;

Take me to You, imprison me, for I ,

挽引我到你那里,将我系缚,与你系联,永不离分,

Except You enthral l me, never shal l be free,

我没有自由,除非成为了祢的仆人,

Norever chaste,except you ravish me.

除非与祢联合,否则我永不能洁贞。

12.jpg